Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What do you appreciate?

An "online group" that I am a part of has a "Tuesday Tell All" each week. We kinda spill our guts about a certain topic each week.

This week it was about "what we appreciate in life". I thought I'd share my post here. . .Just in case you are part of it and I hadn't told you lately how much I appreciate you!

Dave is so wonderful to me and works so hard for us. He works so hard all day and then comes home to a "hunny do" list and gives us the attention we need. He loves me unconditionally and shows me that everyday. The love and patience he has with me are immeasurable.

Gavin is the light of my life. He has added so much to my life and I look forward to each new day with him. I never imagined how much I could love someone and what joy life truly brings until I had a child. Wow--what an incredible honor to be a Mom.

My parents--they have given us so much. I don't know where we would be without them. They love me unconditionally, through all my flaws and all my failures in my life. They always support me through everything. Their love is incredible.

My Grandmother. She is very special to me. Especially since losing my other Grandmother this year it has reminded me how much I need to appreciate her. All she has been through in her life and she still values my opinion and my love more than anything. She thinks of me so much and shows her love for me constantly.

My Aunt Teresa. She lives in SC and even though we don't get to see each other very often, she is so special to me. She is someone I have always looked up to and I love her dearly. She spoils me & my child with periodic surprise gifts through the mail. She is a very busy lady and when she thinks of us like that it just amazes me. I appreciate her love and thoughtfulness.

I appreciate My Friends. I am NOT always the friend I would like to be, but you accept me and love me anyway. You are always there for me and I SO appreciate you. Some of you & I have been through so much together. You are my strength.

My Church. I could write a book about the hardships our Church has been through in the last 3+ years, but we are still going strong. My Church has renewed my Faith. They are a loving and supportive group of people. They have given me opportunities with my job there that I would have never found anywhere else. I am so thankful to them for that and so many other things.

Last but not least, My Lord. God has been so good to me and I appreciate him and his love more than I can explain here in this post. He has forgiven me for SO many sins and continues to do so everyday. He loves me more than anyone and I know he is always there for me. He has blessed me beyond measure, how can I ever thank him enough?

I was also very appreciative of that "post". It really made me realize how very blessed I am.

No comments: