Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm here, I'm here. . .but I forgot my homework!

I'm here and I apologize for the lag in posts. Just been busy! And the homework. . .well, would you believe I haven't taken a SINGLE picture since last Thursday!!??

To tell you of a couple of the "photo opportunities" that I have missed. . .

Saturday David's parents came to visit and help out. David & his Dad built our patio! Yippee! I promise to post pics soon. It's almost complete. Dave's Mom (MeeMee) watched Gavin for us so Mommy could go to a painting class with a friend that morning and Daddy could build said Patio. We had a nice visit!

Then Sunday Gavin got to go home with his Nana & PawPaw (while Mommy worked and Daddy helped). Plenty of lovin' & spoilin' there too--he had a whole weekend of Grandparents and that's the best to him!

Yesterday was Music class again--fun as always!

Today was school and Gavin had a great day. But before school a grand event happened at our house. Bo Bo (Brandon-my brother) came by on a BACKHOE!! Yes, a real "live" backhoe was parked in front of our house and Gavin got to "ride" in it and lift the bucket up and down and . . .
well, that's ALL we have heard about all day long. BoBo & the Backhoe was the HIT today! Too bad BoBo was in a hurry and I didn't have time to get my camera--but he promises to have some more fun one day soon.

Tonight we're off to see our friend's new baby boy. . .I'm sure I'll get the "baby itch". . .but don't worry, after a little time with a two year old and a baby in the same room I will be CURED!

Best part of today: Without a doubt it has to be our Backhoe experience this morning, that and hearing my little man talk about it with such excitement all day. So much fun. . .

No comments: