Friday, May 11, 2007

It's Finally Friday!!

Yippee! I know you are all excited as I am that the weekend is here!
I love the weekends, having Daddy at home with us and all being together is just so much fun! We have an action packed weekend planned this weekend. . . so no resting will occur!!

First, let me tell you about Gavin & the cats. Boy do my poor cats have a rough life ahead of them. Don't get me wrong. . .Gavin LOVES the cats. Too much some times. And Gavin is so bossy with the cats (not sure where he gets that from!) He loves to fuss at them "Luke, get down!" Except Luke comes out as "Uuuuttt get down!" It's hysterical.

My concern is now for the cats safety. Already this morning (and it's only 9:00) Gavin has brushed "Uuut's" hair (the wrong way of course), put a curler on Leah, poured cat food on Luke's head because he wasn't eating fast enough (wonder why, with a two year old WATCHING you??). Then of course he shut them in the bathroom AGAIN. I heard both cats crying at the door and knew exactly what crime had taken place. So I opened the door and like always Luke sprints out faster than he has in years. But no Leah. Hum. . .that's interesting. So I leave and go back to my cleaning project in the kitchen. When I come back down the hall I still hear Leah crying. . . this can't be good. When investigating further I find that Gavin has locked Leah in the vanity cabinet. Poor cat. We probably won't see her the rest of the day. And who can blame her? (here's a couple pics, first one is Uuut (Luke) and Gavin chilling on the bed this morning while Mommy did laundry--the second is Gavin actually being NICE to Leah and rubbing her head.)

Here's a pic of Gavin with one of his surprise and wonderful packages from Aunt Teresa. She's so good to him (& me). This time he got a Life is Good shirt, that adorable hat and a set of Cars Books! Yippee! It was like Christmas at our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have the identical cat, Henry and Connor terrorizes the poor thing. Judi