Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Whew. . .I'm on a "post overload" tonight!

I had a great Mothers Day today. . .I hope all of you Mothers did as well!

We had a great day yesterday, started out super early headed to visit Dave's Mom and have some fun. We visited a local Book Fair. That's always a HUGE hit with me, I absolutely love it!

Then came back for Ashton's Party--which was lots of fun! Happy Birthday Ashton! I can't believe you are SEVEN!! And to think, 7 years old and already a Hero! Gavin thinks the sun rises and sets on Ashton!!

We had dinner last night with my Parents and "BoBo" (Brandon). Yummy Mexican food! We sat outside the weather was so nice. . .it was lovely. Literally as soon as the waiter brought our check the BIG raindrops started falling. Ended up leaving kinda quickly because of the rain. . but it was a nice dinner.

Then today had a great morning at Church, a lovely Sunday afternoon nap, some fun "outside play" time with my boys and another Mother's Day dinner with my Parents and Grandmother. This time we visited the Cracker Barrel for some yummy food and Gavin loved every minute of it.
From checkers with Dad


And checking out EVERY rocker in the place


And lots of spoiling from the Grandparents

It was a dream come true for a Two year old little boy!

My sweet hubby did some yard work for me for Mothers Day today. What a man, working in the flower beds!


And just a few pics of my little guy running around outside today. He is an outside kind-of boy for sure!

Best part of today: Realizing the most incredible name to be called is. . .Mommy

3 comments:

Kara said...

awww..what a great day!!

Melanie Reyes said...

ah, great day, i'm glad for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I'm so glad you had a special day; you deserved it! Judi