Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wow. . where has this week gone?

This week has been a whirlwind and now it's gone! Where oh where does the time go??
Gavin has had a great week, busy, busy, busy. . .which is just the way he likes it!

Tuesday was school and then the afternoon with "BetBet" one of his favorite people. Then Wednesday he spent the day with Nanny (of course another of his favorite people) while Mommy went with some friends out of town (hospital/testing trip--not pleasure). Then today was school at our Church and that always brings great fun!

Few pictures to share this week:

We've quickly gotten over our "hangup" of not getting in the sandbox and we dive in every day! He loves his sandbox and asks to get in first thing most mornings:
On Tuesday we planted some seeds which we hope will turn into tomato plants and flowers!
We got this cute little kits at Target and I just gotta tell you about them. You get this dirt pellet that looks like this:
Now I may have lived a very sheltered life, but I had never seen dirt in hard pellets like this! I was amazed!! You add water to it and it becomes soil: Then we added the seeds and covered them up, watered and now we wait. Gavin has checked on them every day, sometimes 3-4 times a day! I sure hope they do something or he'll be quite disappointed!
Today was Donuts 4 Dads at school, so Daddy took the day off and came to school with us. It was great fun! Although Gavin was more interested in showing Daddy all his toys at school than sitting down eating a donut!
OK, I know I am picture overload, but I had to share these too. We got a phone call tonight from MeeMee Reese (Dave's Mom) at the end of dinner. Gavin had made himself quite comfy while chatting with his MeeMee. (Disclaimer: I know my child is filthy--he just came from the sandbox and although we washed his hands and face before dinner we elected to have bath after dinner (he had tacos!), he's much cleaner now--I promise!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Judi