Monday, April 9, 2007

Spring Break Begins!


Well what a fun day today!
It's the first day of SPRING BREAK and Mommy has taken the whole week off! Yippee!!
We went for a playdate with our friends Dana & Maggie today. Maggie & Gavin play very well together and it gives us Mommies some "catch up" adult time!

We had a great time with McDonalds Happy Meals and Outside play. . .all was well until Gavin decided to throw dirt in Maggies face :o( Sorry Maggie!! The unpredictability of a Toddler. . .

Here's some pics Gavin wants to share from our day. . .





Me & My Friend Maggie











This is before my "uncontrollable dirt problems" began. . .











Chasing Bubbles!








Maggie has the coolest play house! It has a real doorbell!










We raced down the hill from the garden. I probably could have run faster if I had put down the ball!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, these turned out so good! I love the blog, you did a great job!
Dana