Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally. . . more pictures

OK, I finally got the camera out again this weekend. I know, I've been slacking. . .

Saturday MeeMee Reese came up for the morning and we went to lots of yard sales. Got some good things for the Preschool Dept at Church, so it was a successful outing. Plus, we finished with breakfast at our local fave restaurant, and what could be better? Gavin's favorite thing to do when out for breakfast? Stack the jellies of course!
As all of you "locals" know we had a great weekend of beautiful weather here! THANK YOU LORD!! We all needed some sunshine! We got out some of the new summer toys and had a blast. Gavin rode his new Tractor today and loved every minute of it!

We really enjoyed a lazy Sunday afternoon in the beautiful sun! It was just right. . .

He's my outside boy. . .

We finished up the day with my birthday dinner at Mom & Dad's--it was great--pizza on the deck! Relaxing, cheap and Yummy!! And Gavin thoroughly enjoyed my b-day cake! Yummo!

Best part of the day: Being sung Happy Birthday to Mama by my sweet Toddler.

2 comments:

BollingWith5 said...

I love his TRACTOR. Too cool! What a lucky boy he is.

Kara said...

so cute! Gavin has a great smile.