Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sorry to have missed a day or two of posting!

No good excuse really--yesterday was a horrible day.

The news of the tragedy at Virginia Tech had me in tears and glued to the TV most of the afternoon. I know you will all join me in prayer for those families of the victims and for the students, parents and faculty of Virginia Tech. It is such a great and honorable school and I am so saddened in what has happened there.

My little man is doing good. He had "school" today and did great! He absolutely loves it and has been singing "Ring around the Rosey" all afternoon. We've been falling down together and boy. . .he gets up faster than I do!

Best thing of today: Picking up my child from a morning away. Seeing that he was there, safe and sound and knowing that I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling of picking them up from school. I love to see Connor's face!
Judi