Monday, November 26, 2007

Holy Cow. . .where did the last two weeks go!?!?!

Man, what is it about the holidays that the closer you get to them the FASTER time goes?!?!
I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone. I hope you & your family had a great memorable Holiday. We had a very nice one there. It was actually very low key and THAT was wonderful!!

My Aunt & Uncle from SC came for a visit and that is always nice. They are very special to us and Gavin gets so excited when they come in. He truly loves them. They have two dogs that he's quite fond of too and he hasn't stopped talking about them yet. He actually cried Saturday night when I told him that Teresa wouldn't be at Church on Sunday because she went back to SC. He didn't like that answer ONE bit.

We had lunch on Thursday at my Aunt & Uncles house (this is my Dad's brother), got to reconnect with cousins, etc. and that was great. Then Friday I did my once a year *crazy* shopping extravaganza. Yep, left the house at 3:25AM for a stop at JCPenneys! Then onto various other stores for lots of Christmas goodies!!

Then yesterday (Sunday) we hosted Thanksgiving for David's parents and had a very nice visit with them as well. It was a great holiday! And now Gavin is on the countdown to Christmas! He is going to be so much fun this year. I can't wait.

Here's some random pics to share with you over the past two weeks. . .
The Birthday celebrations have begun. . . and we have a new Horse!!
Meet Riley the Horse, named respectfully after my Aunt & Uncle's dog Riley. . .
And who wouldn't want a new horse movie too!?!?!

And here's some comical ones. We tried for Christmas Card photos on Saturday. . .Whew. . .
OK Gavin, you have to sit. . .

Removing the props. . .I think he's going for the touchdown here. . .

Could you look at the camera!?!?!?

Taking a 3 year old's pics is such a challenge!! Especially when you add in that my Mom, Aunt & Uncle AND their two dogs went with us!! We were all exhausted by the end of that adventure!

No comments: