Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The only place I can take more pictures than the beach. . .

is the PUMPKIN PATCH!!

We went to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend with our dear friends Marshall & Lisa, and of course their two boys and had a great time. Here's just a select few of pictures I took. . .
Can you believe how big all these boys are getting?? Where has the time gone??

Gavin is on the search. . .for his perfect pumpkin. . .


Come on Daddy. . .I might need some helpCarson, let me show you how it's done. . .


Come on Parker, let's me & you do some exploring!



















Now this my friends, is THE pumpkinAnd he did a good job keeping up with it and carrying it the whole way. . .not even struggling to get it in his arms WITH his cup. . . .


















Something else Gavin kept a close hold on that day was Lisa. . .he loves her!


















Look at that sweet boy! (This is Carson)


















If you are ever up for a challenge let me give you one. . .take 3 boys under the age of 3 to the Pumpkin Patch and try to get a good picture of them together. . .

OK, so the day is great. . .great weather, great friends, great pumpkins. What could be better. . .oh wait. . .there are HORSES here!! Anyone that know Gavin well knows that right now he is OBSESSED with Horses. His wildest dreams come true.

Let me at them. . .Horses. . .here I come!Don't worry Mom, you don't have to walk with me. . .me & my Cowboy friend can handle it!

I love this picture for two reasons. 1) the look on Gavin's face. . .he is loving every minute of this and is thrilled. 2) Lisa looks so happy & proud of Gavin, Now that is a true friend. . .standing there waiting through the LONG horse ride line, chasing and keeping up with 18 month old twin boys and STILL has a smile on her face when it's Gavin's turn. :o)

The ride is over. . .thanks Horsey for a great ride!

So we had a great visit to the Pumpkin Patch & Farm. We also ran into other friends, the Smiths who were just as excited over the horses and our friends the Higginbothams, who we miss and it was so good to see! Lots of great fun!! It was a great day overall!

No comments: