Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Daddy (David)
Happy Birthday to you!!

Today is Dave's 34th Birthday and we have had a great day (evening) celebrating! Gavin was precious, he was so excited you would have thought it was HIS birthday! At the birthday boy's request we took Daddy to Olive Garden tonight. Gavin announced to EVERYONE (the host, waiter, people behind us, etc.) that it was Daddy's Birthday. We had a grand dinner and Daddy enjoyed his evening very much.

Happy Birthday dear! You are a wonderful husband, whom I love with all my heart. You are a great daddy and you are my best friend. Thank you for being you. I love you.
(Yes, I am fully aware that I am in BIG trouble for posting this picture on the blog. But David, seriously, how could I resist??)

No comments: