Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Odds & Ends

Couple other cute pics I wanted to share with you.

Here's Gavin working (for the millionth time) his alphabet puzzle. He LOVES this thing! (Thanks Sarah!)


Here's Gavin on the truck Daddy brought home from work one day. Yes, he's in a diaper, I know. . .but he got up from his nap and went crazy wanting to get on the bucket truck. . .wouldn't stop for shorts OR shoes.


Here he is on his Daddy's shoulders, his favorite place to "ride" these days. And I love that look with his hat!! Too funny. . .


And finally a sleeping pic. . .you know how I love these. Who can blame me, he's STILL and QUIET and angelic. . .he loves that firetruck pillow. . can you tell??


I promise to try better with the blog. I've been having guilt lately about not keeping it up, and friends have been commenting and giving me the "encouragement" that I needed! (Thanks Kristin!)

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sleeping one is precious as well as Gavin in diapers .... awwwwwwwwwww I needed my G-fix .... thanks Kell
Hugs
Judi