Monday, July 2, 2007

Get Ready. . .

For Picture overload!
I've been very "lax" lately with the blog, so here's my marathon post with lots of pictures to update on all we've been doing.


First, Gavin has such a great sense of fashion. . he's his beloved rain boots that he begs to wear every day. And of course his Daddy's hat!!


We enjoyed a visit to the Horse Show. . .and a necessity for any show. . Popcorn!


We had a great playdate with his buddy Robbie. The boys (& Moms) have so much fun together. . .just hanging out!


Had a fun visit to Mimi & Granddaddy's house one weekend. We picked squash out of their garden! Gavin was such a big helper!




Here--let me pick one


I got one!


Wow this bag is heavy


You carry it Mimi, I got to find something else to get into


Let me reassure you these skunks are plastic yard ornaments. . .


And it's a good thing, because Gavin LOVED playing with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed your pictures!
Judi

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

*GASP* I honestly thought that skunk was real!
He is too cute, looks like he has been keeping busy!