Friday, June 22, 2007

Five Funnies for a Friday

Wanted to share a few things my funny child has said this week. . .oh out of the mouths of babes (especially Two year olds!)

1) He was playing with his Bob The Builder Duplo set and overheard his Nana (while on the phone) say "Praise the Lord" and out comes. . .

"Praise the Lord Bob the Builder!!"

2) Gavin has become quite interested in "his" house. "Where is my house?" "We go to my house?", etc. We were leaving the house to go run some errands the other morning and out comes. . .

"That my house? Bye Bye My House. . I love you My house. . ."

3) While playing with his friend Madison they were doing a "salute". Madison would count off. . ." 1-2-3-4-Salute" then Gavin would repeat. . .

"5 - 2 - 4 - 2 A-loop"

(Yes, he knows how to count)

4) While sitting at the dinner table we usually "review our days" with each other. This always starts with me saying "Daddy, how was your day". . .when we were finished last night Gavin paused, then looked at Dave and said. .

"Daddy, how your day were?"

5) Most of you know that my child has a TRUE OBSESSION for Fire Trucks. They are his favorite thing in the whole world. Now he finally knows what the man is that drives the Firetruck (For a long time they were called FireTruckMan). When I say Gavin, what do you want to be he replies. .

"I want to be a Pire Pighter, I drive Pire truck and spray water on fire, it's HOT!"

No comments: