Thursday, December 4, 2008

And the party was. . .

a HUGE success!!

We did John Deere & Tractors all the way. . .
Aunt Teresa made us these adorable "goodie bags"I made these cute "tractor shaped" crayons to go in the bags with lots of other John Deere stuff!
Gavin was thrilled to see some "old friends" he hadn't seen in a while. . .
And then some of his "newer" good friends . . .

And of course our little "bestest" friends (that's what Gavin calls the twins)
We had several fun activities. . .


But the favorite of course was the tractor rides!

Off they go again!!
There was Birthday cupcakes. . .
And LOTS of presents!!
It was a great 4th Birthday Party. Gavin really enjoyed it. That evening when I was putting him to bed and saying his prayers and looked over at me, put his hand on my cheek and said "Thanks Mom for my awesome Tractor party"!! Boy, that makes it all worth it. . .!!!

1 comment:

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Looks like a BLAST!!!! What did his shirt say?