Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch visits Galore!!

Well, those that know me well know how much I absolutely LOVE the Pumpkin Patch. It's truly one of our family's favorite Fall activities!! We have visited 3 times this year, and loved it every single time!! The first visit was just our family and it was a great day. The farm is absolutely beautiful and truly a breath of fresh air each year we visit.

Gavin is ready to go! He's waited such a long time!

He was in awe of the huge tires full of pumpkins!

Got to milk the "cow". . .and took his job VERY seriously.

Then onto the tractor ride to the Pumpkin Fields. . .

This pumpkin is a little large for you buddy. . .

This one is more your size. . .

We'll let Daddy carry the big ones for us! (And BOY, did Daddy find a big one!) Look at his little "shadow" in the background!

Our second trip to the Patch was with our friends the Jones family. Unfortunately I forgot my camera!! Dear Lisa thankfully remembered hers and sent me some more pictures. So actually I benefitted greatly from this--she got some great pictures. She's a great photographer!

My little boy blue. . .And my favorite picture of the day. . .Gavin absolutely loves the boys. I know they will all grow up to be the best of friends.
Our final trip was with the family. . .

We packed some lunch and had a grand ol' tailgating picnic. . .
Gavin was thrilled the Granny (MeeMee Poff) came with us!

And of course two of his very favorite people, Brandon & Jody!

Jody rode the horse and carriage with Gavin. . .



Nanny & PawPaw looking for their Pumpkin. . .

Brandon found his "pick"

Donnie had an important job, he sat in one spot and we all brought our pumpkins to him to "guard". I think Gavin brought him at least 10 pumpkins! No, we did not bring all of them home!

We had some fun on the hay bales

Mom had a little trouble, but they got her up there! =)

It was a great Fall in 2008!!

No comments: