Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Baking

Dave, Gavin & I have done some Christmas baking at home the two weekends before Christmas. Of course since I had dough and chocolate on my hands I was unable to catch those memories on camera.
I did have the opportunity Dec 23 when my Aunt Teresa, Mom and I started a new tradition of making holiday Chocolates. We had a great time, but it was hard work!!














This year our project was chocolate christmas tree candy molds on pretzels. Here's the first batch. . . they got prettier as the day went on!!












































Dave also got in on the baking action on Christmas Eve. He is "family famous" for his Sausage Balls. Dave always gets asked to make Sausage balls every year, for several homes in our family.














We also made Chocolate chip cookies for Santa. I had already made several other kinds of cookies, but apparently Santa told Gavin he wanted Chocolate Chip!!














Then of course we made our annual Birthday Cake for Jesus. . . the reason for the Season!

No comments: